View Single Post

JCF Member

GLaDOS is doing well so far

Feb 14, 2013, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet CLM View Post
They were a pretty last-minute addition to the API, so I don't really know -- the description in the .html doc may not even be correct -- if that's the behavior you're getting, that's probably what happens.
I guess they only work with SP checkpoints, then. The reason I asked is because I thought I might have been doing something wrong (forgetting to call some function or w/e). Currently working around it using warping, it's not really an issue; it could at most be a bit confusing to newcomers to JJ2+ scripting.

Quote:
Controller input is definitely something that should be exposed to AngelScript somehow; we just need to figure out the most helpful way of doing that, first.
An int/enum with bit values would give the most control/efficiency while a bitwise set/get function pair would be the easiest to use. Perhaps both could be implemented? There are already quite a few things that can be achieved in multiple ways using both properties and helper functions.

Quote:
No, that's what this thread is for.
Okay then. It just sometimes felt like a few posts were left unread because all different kinds of posts are mixed into one thread, with different discussions going on at once.

------

Unrelated edit:
Is there any reason why the invincibility variable of jjPLAYER objects other than the local players cannot be read? It would be pretty useful to at least have read access to the blinktime of other players.

Last edited by GLaDOS; Feb 15, 2013 at 01:04 PM.