View Single Post
nimmoisa000

JCF Member

nimmoisa000 has disabled reputation

Apr 26, 2020, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly Jam View Post
Not bad at all. You are a very talented world builder. I get the impression that you're very passionate about writing stories like these, especially with the excellent detail you provided. I think that you are capable of possibly pitching your very own original TV show in the future. There have been a lot of amazing Jazz Jackrabbit fan stories ever since the game released 20 years ago and this is definitely one of them. Thank you for sharing your work with us.

And to answer the question in the title, I'd personally just like a show directed towards a younger audience but also make it so parents could enjoy it. I don't think a Jazz Jackrabbit TV show needs to be dark or even have a complex plot. I mean, the games already don't and hardly anyone complains about that (apart from the GBA game but I wouldn't base the show off of that game, just the original two). It should just be something goofy and fun but still throw in a plot just to keep it interesting.
Thanks, and it'll be balanced goofy, fun, yet serious, and have a storyline. Like Bucky O'Hare or Sonic SatAM.

But what were your thoughts on my idea?

Last edited by nimmoisa000; Apr 26, 2020 at 11:11 PM.