View Single Post

JCF Member

EvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHART

Mar 10, 2011, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi1mcd View Post
To get the 4th crate: Highlight block to show spoiler: Head left from the area with the 4 main doors, and jump down into the hole with a chain holding you above the spikes. Go to your right, but go down instead of up, and destroy the gargoyle. Take the sucker tube, and voila!
This is actually one of the things I've changed (the gargoyle is still there, but it's more obvious there's a tube underneath it).

Also, an update: I'm still working on this (slowly), and have basically combed through every level and fixed things I don't like, up to ep4 now. 5 is going to take a lot of work still. I've also put in a bit of work on various scraps that didn't make it into any of the episodes, and will probably include them as secret levels. One of them is a rocket turtle prototype level that didn't get used, one of them was the original Fortess of Storms (except it's called Fortress of Clouds), one of them is an alien planet that was supposed to be the original ending to the series (planned way before ep1 was even an idea, and made at the same time as the ep1 and ep2 levels) and the last one is just a short bonus level where you fall and grab some coins. That would give every episode a secret level. (these are far from the only leftover levels I have, but these ones are actually complete, unlike most)

I'm still thinking of adding another level to the ending of ep4, but it probably won't happen. Partially because I don't have anything to recycle that would fit there. Maybe if I can muster up the patience I'll just extend the city level, even though I hate using that tileset (war torn). We'll see.