View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Mar 13, 2005, 12:50 AM
Other people will respond to your post later with more scatching remarks than I could think of and will eventually drive you away to... uhh... complain about the GSC4 or something. But I will say a few things:

1: You are complaining about the levels being hosted. Easy solution. Download (or MAKE) something good and host it yourself.
2: For that matter, you're complaining about the servers at a time when nobody's generally playing. You should be aiming for maybe eight hours prior to the time of your posting.
3: "his level also has Freeze Hourglasses in front of either forification, which is quite annoying when you're trying to return the other flag and you end up not moving fast enough to do so." Level name please? That sounds cool.
4: "Okay, I'm anonymus online." Not as true as in most communities. A large percentage of the JJ2'ers have met other JJ2'ers beforehand. We like to get together and chat about stuff.
5: "I refuse to play levels that are single-character centric in Multiplayer mode " Survivor? Your loss.