View Single Post

JCF Member

FQuist is an asset to this forumFQuist is an asset to this forum

Mar 13, 2005, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Collins
I wasn't going to say anything, but the specific person I was talking about earlier was "Your Uncle". I was stuck in Level 6 on Wind Meister 2 last night, and he bragged he was on Level 13, laughing at me, and refusing to help. I find that incredibly rude. The laughing at me part, I mean. I could care less if he chose to help or not, but laughing at me was completely unacceptable. That, and he spoke in generic "Internet lingo".
Is this your one single basis for your rant about bad player behaviour and snobs? It sounds rude what this person did but you can't expect games of any sort (wether they be for adults or younger people) to not contain the occasional uncivilly behaving player. Or even an average amount of these players. You have to learn how to ignore them. I can't say this isn't something of all ages.

If you have lost your faith in playing online, one tip I could give you is to play during the anniversary bash in the beginning of April (watch the news). Usually it's quite a fun event and people are very nice to eachother. The levels will also usually be the best ones around.

Quote:
Your sarcasm is not appreicated, Administrator. I'm not here to flame or cause trouble. I was simpling ranting earlier today. I'm sorry if that's not allowed on these forums, but I've yet to find a forum where one isn't allowed to express themselves as they feel necessary.
It's perfectly allowed as long as you don't post attacks at people. You're inviting sarcasm aimed at you though by talking in a kind of condescending way in some of these posts. You did just say all these people here in the community "have turned into snobbish, elitest morons".

Interesting Jazz-related links:
Thread: Gameplay Theories - Thread: Make Up Your Own Gametype

Spotify.fm

Last edited by FQuist; Mar 13, 2005 at 01:13 PM.