View Single Post
Jersey Devil

JCF Member

Jersey Devil is doing well so far

Apr 12, 2001, 12:05 PM
J.D. blinked, and suddenly the two bunnies were gone!

Where did they go? Was J.D. going crazy? Were they really even there at all?

Still without an answer to her question, Jersey Devil went to the nearest free table and sat down. She was exhausted, and - although it was uncomfortable - she rested her head on the table, and instantly began to snooze.

She snored quietly, letting her arms flop by her side.

A couple of the rabbits in the bar gave the sleeping warrior a funny look, and rolled their eyes.

As she dozed, the band on Jersey Devil's left wrist slipped off, revealing a strange mark. A courteous bunny boy went over, picked the wristband up, and set it on the table. The curious hare couldn't help himself from looking at the mark on J.D.'s arm. He gently took the sleeping purple rabbit's hand;

"What the...?", the young man murmured in disbelief,"Oh.. m-my.. This poor girl.....".

What was so terrible about this mark? What was it?

The mark on J.D.'s arm was, in fact, a tattoo. It read:

Rabbit No. 22183-17-F.

D. Shell Prison 2 - Cell Block S

The stranger looked visibly shocked.

Suddenly, a voice from behind him interrupted.

"Hey, bro. Whassup?", came the voice of a younger bunny (it was the boy's little sister),

"This girl, Jersey Devil, she has a tattoo on her arm...", the older rabbit began,

"OOH - Cool! What is it of?! Is it a butterfly? Or a flower? Maybe a heart with Cupid's Arrow through it? What? What? What's it of!!?", the little girl chuckled excitedly,"C'mon - tell me. Tell me!",

"N-no, sis. It's not a tattoo like that... Th-this tattoo. It means that Sleeping Bunny here was a prisoner of war! Poor kid - who knows what she's been through...",

"No way! Poor girl. I hate those awful turtles - I bet it was them that captured her!", the sister stated, looking a little upset (because she felt very strongly about Devan Shell and his army of turtle goons),

"Sis. I'm gonna stay here & make sure Jersey Devil here is OK. OK? You go back to Mum and Dad. Got it?".

So, finally J.D.'s secret was being uncovered.

But why had the turtles captured her in the first place? What had she been through? How did she escape from their clutches?

Find out the answers to all this and more in the next exciting installment of Enter Jersey Devil - The Lost Warrior!