Thread: XBox buys Jazz
View Single Post
Iam Canadian

JCF Member

Iam Canadian is doing well so far

Sep 13, 2002, 01:28 PM
Although I was a little skeptical after Newspaz's whole "JJ1 on Saturn" trick, I skimmed the article and...WOW!!! If Jazz DOES go to XBox, it might give me a reason to try it. It's unlikely but...I'm a pathetic dreamer. XBox is going for the "adult" machine gimmick PS tried but even the Playstation had Crash Bandicoot. The wee kids market is fairly large, and bringing Jazz to the XBox could give it a larger margin. Heck, if Jazz WAS brought to XBox, we could see a revival of the psychotic bunny and his friends (and enemies). I presonally think Jazz would be better suited for GameCube and NOT because that's the only next-gen console I own. Nintendo just seems to be the right place for Jazz. Nintendo is stealing everyone's mascots (they got Sonic now, and there's a Crash game on GBA) and Jazz would be awesome on GCN, especially when the modem for GCN comes out. Unfortunately, this is all just a hopeless dream...