Thread: Hey coders!
View Single Post

JCF Member

Seren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to all

Nov 17, 2011, 01:47 PM
I decided to make a list of people who posted in this thread and how could they help in this project. Stuff I consider useful in creation of the game is in bold.
JaRU - dunno.
UR - is not willing to help.
Sean - music, beta testing, ideas, storytelling.
Obi - art perhaps?
CR - is wishing us good luck.
Jake - coding perhaps?, gameplay design, level design.
DJazzy - web stuff.
Lith - ideas, storytelling.
Trog - dunno.
SE - art, coding (<- if you can call GM "coding"), beta testing, gameplay design, level design.

Ideas, storytelling and gameplay design aren't in bold because imo anyone could help with that. Beta testing and level design aren't in bold because in this community most of people can help with that as well. Note that I don't mean to insult people who offered help in this matter. Web stuff isn't in bold because at the moment we don't know if we need that.

That doesn't look good if you want to know. The basic team would have at most 4 people. Additionally I suppose Jake wouldn't be interested in using GML nor writing the main code, so it'd be basically my game with Obi's art and Sean's music. That doesn't sound very exciting. Also work wouldn't progress much faster than if I was just making the game myself.

I am an official JJ2+ programmer and this has been an official JJ2+ statement.