View Single Post
Shiverz CC

JCF Member

Shiverz CC is doing well so far

Feb 13, 2004, 09:19 AM
Update - I have taken out some stupid parts from the game and have taken out about 7. These parts where just text explaining what was happening heres and example for say after completing Castle Of Nightmares

Devan hadn't defeated you but luckily before his last shot to kill you , you hopped away now Eva is close maybe she is outside go and check Jazz quickly.

Then it would have a password and stuff but all of them have been taken out and the levels just carry on. However there is still some cutscenes left in when characters meet with the others like Jazz meeting Eva. The only other scene deleted is after the first boss which was a cutscene which wasnt needed hopefully taking out stupid boring parts will make it smaller quicker and less irritating.

If your wondering about level updation :

Devans Cat hasnt been started as I had to change everything in the game like deletion like I have said above. Devans Cat will hopefully be started soon.

__________________________________________________ _______

Boss Level Ideas

The first 5 boss levels are all the same boss just made harder devan fires enemies and sometimes carrot then he fires a button which hurts him and then he says "Have this fool executed".

I need some new boss ideas because on the boss level I just made I was going to make a new type of boss but couldnt think of one. Please keep it simple I dont want a boss that fires out bugs that crawl along then fire and you kill them and jump on them to get up to the next platform and continue until you reach the top and hit Devan because that would be quite hard. Im trying to think like some of the Sonic Fan Games

JJST
Demo Completion - 90%
Game Completion - 30%