View Single Post

JCF Member

EvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHART

Jun 14, 2006, 10:02 PM
And here it is

magic sunshine

Not uploaded to J2O yet because this is a sorta beta version. But I guarantee no major changes are going to be made. I just want to be 100% sure it's perfect before I upload. Right now I'm only 99.9% sure. I'll also mention a few things about this level. In an easy to read list. Because, formatting is the key to better understanding. I will also provide you with STRATEGY TIPS which I will hereby refer to as MIKETIPS.

* The level is intended for 4-6 players, but you can always duel here if you want. The two full NRG carrots might be a bit much, but at least they respawn slowly.

* There are lava pits in this level. If you fall in, you will warp back to your spawn point (which is also your base! Wow!!!)

* If you have the enemy flag when you fall in the lava, you will score a point for the enemy team before warping back to your own base. MIKETIP: Don't fall in the lava if you have the flag. But falling in without the flag is a good way to return to your base! STRATEGY!

* It is possible to RF jump from the lower carrot area, up to the higher level. MIKETIP: Only do this if you know how to RF jump!!

* There are four powerups. But two of them are bouncer powerups. None of them are seeker powerups.

* Freeze people (or springs) to make them fall in lava.

* The "score for the other team" system is pretty solid, however there is ONE bug which cannot be effectively solved. Occasionally, when a player joins the server, they will grab one of the flags and screw up the system. I included a failsafe, but it causes a point to be scored. Bascially this means when players join they might score a point. Obviously kind of annoying. MIKETIP: If this happens just cycle the level. It shouldn't be an issue for organized matches, and it will only happen at the beginning when people are joining.

* The pretty background is blocked out if you play in hardware mode.

* I don't care what you say, I am not making a version of this where the lava pits are made less evil. MIKETIP: Unless I win.

Last edited by EvilMike; Jun 14, 2006 at 10:12 PM.