View Single Post
Blaze The Movie Fan

JCF Member

Blaze The Movie Fan has disabled reputation

Jan 3, 2016, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze The Movie Fan View Post
I have a question, is it possible to change JCS so I will play the level as Spaz instead of Jazz?

Because I prefer playing as Spaz and always have to use the jjmorph cheat code to change the character or go to the home cookies menu to play it as Spaz.
I'm sorry about quoting a previous post, but I feel that it got ignored.

Also, if it's not possible, can someone modify the game to make it possible? I do find it annoying having to use jjmorph every time I preview a level as I always play as Spaz.

I have to do either that or load the level from the home cooked levels menu. I don't wanna do either of that I just wanna click save and run and play as Spaz the moment I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRey360 View Post
Which is a sad thing, considering that the story was a big chunk of fun and missing it online really feels disappointing! I never understood why the split-screen and online didn't share the same features.

And I will remember about restarting the level once it's all ready so it will avoid most problems :3
You need to keep in mind that the game was released in the 1998. Back then the Internet wasn't as popular as it is today. It was very new, and not every game had online options like today.

If Jazz Jackrabbit 2 was made today I can almost guarantee that all options would be available.

Last edited by Blaze The Movie Fan; Jan 4, 2016 at 06:50 AM. Reason: It was released in 1998, not 1994.