View Single Post

JCF Member

FawFul is a forum legendFawFul is a forum legendFawFul is a forum legend

Apr 11, 2015, 08:04 AM
I made my anims script work by adding 3 additional sets for 1.23. I tried to do both 1.23 and TSF with a single set, but I didn't manage to make it work (sorry Violet!). It is probably possible with RABBIT::ANIM.

both 1.23 and TSF run the fully correct animation replacements now, however you still see other players wrong. The following explanation is what happens when seeing other online players:

For example RABBIT:: DIVE while it should be RABBIT::STAND, RABBIT::STAND while it should be RABBIT::IDLE2..... RABBIT:: DIVE while it should be RABBIT::JUMPING1. I found out that it does somewhat try to get the right frames, for example it stays stuck in the buttomp frame forever whenever a player buttstomps. It stays stuck in the airboard frame whenever someone had an airboard and whenever someone ducks it stays stuck in that frame aswell. It can even still load the latest 'normal' spaz sprite upon cycling. Is this a bug or can i do something about this in AS? all animations are loaded upon levelload so i don't understand why there is a 'refresh-rate' problem (eventhough some animations won't show at all even if you wait for a delay). when i duck, someone else will see the right animation index 3 seconds late and will only show a single frame instead of a complete animation. I'd like to add that the 'errors' are really consistent. Always the same frames where it gets stuck in and the same RABBIT::ANIM sets that will change with it. The only animation indexes that work somewhat well are RABBIT::AIRBOARD and RABBIT::CORPSE.

Maybe unimportant to say, but this was not the case if you shared custom j2a files back in the day.

Last edited by FawFul; Apr 11, 2015 at 08:17 AM.