Thread: Karrot Shire
View Single Post
Falcury

JCF Member

Falcury is doing well so far

May 8, 2008, 03:56 AM
[reassuring voice]

Of course it's not dead. It's just that there are a couple of things going on at the moment:
- Exam time!! omg, there goes my valuable time...
- We are looking at the possibility to make KS so that it would be single player with the option of multiplayer. i.e. you can host it yourself if you wish.
- We want to FINISH the storyline. We have some great new quest outlines, only we have to make them, which takes time. You know it would be disappointing if we took the time to host KS and there would be few new quests/features - we want it to be good. In other words, "it will be done when it's done".

Sorry to those hoping to see it back online in the short term. But I will only probably have the time to do some serious work on it in June (and seeing as I am the one who does all the programming, the project will probably not progress much until that time. Hopefully I will be able to persuade Carrotpie to work on the level some more).

So hang in there.

And of course, I will do my best to make the Util JJ2+ compatible. Though I can't see how it would not work anymore in relation to the old version. Oh well, I'd have to test that.

Any input is welcome, of course.

[/reassuring voice]