View Single Post
defalcon

JCF Member

defalcon has disabled reputation

Jul 12, 2001, 08:04 PM
Thanks Coppertop. Here comes Chapter 5!

CHAPTER 5

'Two small fighters coming up from the surface of the planet! They're of Jackrabbit design!' A lizard in a black jumpsuit pushed some buttons on his control panel. 'And they're heading on a hyperspace vector. They'll be clear in a few minutes! Your 'orders sir?' The lizard turned his head towards the commander, Admiral Nove Shell.

'Shoot them down, liutenant. Shoot them down.'

'Switching to lateral stabilisers! We are on an exit vector out of this system!' Kazooie flipped some switches and plotted a course into his computer. After disposing of Devan's battle barge, defalcon and Kazooie had rushed to the spaceport and escaped with two A-Class Intercept Fighters.

'Jump course locked in. Are we clear?' defalcon nudged his flight-stick, causing his ship to enter into a lazy barrel roll.

'We should be. Checking sensors...all clear. Once we're unobstructed by any gravitational forces we'll jump.' Kaz locked himself into his seat and prepared to jump into hyperspace.

'Okay then. On my mark. Three...two...one...'

WHAM! The twin fighters had begun to accelerate when they were slammed back into real space.

'Ack! What in the suns of Carrotus?!' defalcon swore before checking his computer. 'They've got a gravity well set up. We can't jump system until we get clear!'

'Easier said than done. We've got a flight of superiority fighters incoming. Coordinates 056 mark 278. Not to mention a system dominator!' Kazooie's eyes drifted towards the large turtle warship.

'Kaz! We've got a full wing of fighters coming in! A full wing!'

'Six squadrons! SIX SQUADRONS! 72 fighters!' Kazooie's mouth went dry. There was no way in ****they were going to survive without a miracle.

'Ugh! My back!' A scortched, battered, bruised and heavily bleeding Spaz pulled himself out of a pile of rubble. After detonating his plasma grenades, the blast had thrown him though some buildings. He pulled himself out just in time to see Jazz being pulled through a warp. Warps were opening everywhere, sucking in everything in their pull. Out of some warps came strange, monsterous creatures.

'Ulp! Looks like I'm by myself.' He reached for his blaster and found his holster was empty. Wiping the torrent of blood pouring from his forehead, he retreated to the saftey of a burnt out tank shell and waited.

Rumbo was thrown out of the air and landed with a crash in the middle of a forrest. He picked himself up but nearly collapsed again. Pain wracked his head and a trickle of blood dripped from his nose.

'The runes...not again...they used the runes again...Talec...' Rumbo collapsed. A strange rabbit in a cloak walked up to his unconsious body and flew off with it.

Well, it's a relatively boring chapter. Sorry guys, I got a little writers block. But don't worry, its clearing up.