View Single Post
defalcon

JCF Member

defalcon has disabled reputation

Jul 16, 2001, 07:42 PM
Okiedays! The story continues. Here ya are. Oh and I will take a few joiners for now. Coppertop, Axman, Tha Psycho and Ducky. You guys wanna be in it? I'll need your profiles if you do.

CHAPTER 6

'Fold eggs into mixture and beat until light and fluffy.' - The Book of Time, Homecooking Chapter

'Ack! Evil, disgusting things! Heeeelllp!' Spaz screamed as he ran through the war-torn streets of Carrotus towards the spaceport. THe battle was lost and the turtles were bringing in more forces through time-warps. But along with these warps were uncontrolled portals from which strange demon-like creatures poured forth.

'Man, I wish I had a gun. I'm more helpless than...well, something helpless!' The distressed Spaz sped along the road until he ran straight into a tank. Spaz looked up at the large barrel which swung towards him. and gulped. The turtles inside would show no mercy.

'Are you friend or foe?' The hatch opened and a pair of rabbit ears poked out of the hatch as the tank pilot stared down at Spaz.

'A rabbit? Boy, am I glad to see you.'

'Ugh. Where am I?' Rumbo awoke in a small wooden hut. He stared out the window and found he was deep in a dark forest.

'Greetings Rumbo. You collapsed, I believe?' The hooded rabbit strode towards the bed and took a seat. Rumbo could not make out his face under the cloak, but the voice seemed strangely familiar.

'I did, yes. But I don't know why. If I may ask you a question?' Rumbo stared at the cloaked figure. His posture was oddly familiar as well.

'Yes you may, Rumbo. Ask what you wish.'

'Okay. Here's my question: Where in the world am I?'

'You Rumbo, are in my home.'

'I thought that much was obvious. I meant whereabouts? I don't remember this patch of woods before.'

'No. Nor do I, at least until the time warps started opening. Then, the forest appeared.'

RUmbo's jaw dropped and he gaped for air. 'You mean this forest just appeared out of nowhere around your house?'

'Yes Rumbo. It did.'

'Look at the small insects. They don't stand a chance. There's no way in all the trees of Diamondus that two fighters could take on a full wing of ours. Pity they're too nimble for our main eapons to target, though. Otherwise I'd take great pleasure in personally blasting them out of the sky.' Admiral Nova Shell clenched his fists with anticipation. Soon they would be his.

'Oh jeez! One of the squadrons is on an inbound vector towards my ship! Switching to evasive manuvers, pattern Alpha5B.' defalcon threw his craft into a series of manuvers that cause opposing fire to pitch wide of his craft.

'There's too many! We can't dodge forever!' Kazooie did likewise. An azure blast of emerald green energy sizzled against his aft shield. Kazooie turned his head to see a barrage of laser bolts hammer defalcons craft.

'Argh! I'm hit! My shields have collapsed! Fire in engine 2! My remaining engine is leaking coolant!' defalcon's voice crackled urgently over the comm. Kazooie sterred his craft towards defalcon's trying to aid him, but found his path was blocked by a swarm of angry fighters.

Again, this chapter is rather short. I'll try to make the next ones longer. Unfortunately, as of next week ou'll only get about 1-3 chapters a week due to school.