View Single Post

JCF Member

Black Ninja is an asset to this forumBlack Ninja is an asset to this forum

Jun 14, 2004, 01:06 PM
[b]Foo Races Competition[/b]

Hello all you foos out there.
I bet you're thinking "UGH, ANOTHER COMPETITION". Well, that's EXACTLY what this is. ANOTHER COMPETITION.

The Foo Races team currently consists of Spotty, Violet, Evilmike, Labratkid, and myself. However, we are currently looking to add a sorry sack of stupidity to our team. So, here's how it's going to be. To join the team, you must make the best Foo Race in the competition. There are some guidelines, of course:

1.) You can use Fooruman if you want to, but it will not affect your score.
2.) Races must be at least 3 laps long.
3.) Races must be playable in Treasure mode.
4.) You may make your own lap system, or you may use the coin system.
5.) Races must be no larger than 300x300 tiles.

Please submit your races in .zip format, along with any required music file or tileset. You may submit the race to J2O, but ONLY once the contest is over. You can email your entries to blackninja@fooproducts.com, but I prefer you find some way to host them, as my mail server is painfully slow.

All entries are due Monday, June 21, at 9:00 PM, Pacific Time. The reason there is such a short time period for this contest is because, honestly, a typical Foo Race takes us well under a week to finish. IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT, GET YOURSELF OUT OF THE SAUNA.

Thank you, and good luck.

BN

Edit: You can view the currently released races at http://www.fooproducts.com/FooRaces.shtml.

Last edited by Black Ninja; Jun 19, 2004 at 10:05 PM.