View Single Post
Batty Buddy

JCF Member

Batty Buddy is doing well so far

Nov 12, 2002, 11:05 AM
Meanwhile

Que Passa!!!!

"Sunshine, lollypops, and rainbows, and gumdrops..." sang a corus of smiling sunflowers.
"Um... Why am I here again..." Batty Buddy questioned himself as he stood on the corner of Rockey Road, and Licorish Lane. Pulling out a copy of the script from his backpack, he read it.
"Ah yes. To find the legendary 'Quanto-huge-gargantuan-really-freaky-big Destructonator of Doooom'!" Pulling a piece of the signpost off and plopping it in his mouth he added "Something with a name like THAT should stand out in a place like THIS like a bedwetter at a summercamp. Gotta find it before the cutness saturation starts effecting me and I end up looking like one of those Nick Jr. cartoons." He cringed at the thought.
Journying on, Batty didn't seem to notice the sign on the store window reading 'Destructonators R Us.', nor the sign right below it: 'Sale on all Quanto-huge-gargantuan-really-freaky-big Destructonator of Dooooms'.

"I must be the personification of the rage to live,
hit me, dunk me, insult me, I'll still hang in there...

...I wonder why..."
-Howard the Duck
Proud to be the 100th, 600th, 666th, and 1000th poster in the "Slime the Poster above you" thread...
Even though I had to cheat... Thank you, The Cheat.
(RIP William Hanna)
"I claim Page 4 in the name of my sexy female self."
-Radium.