Thread: Karrot Shire
View Single Post

JCF Member

WadlCury is doing well so far

Dec 9, 2007, 02:19 PM
Its funny that you ask that... I'd allready thought about that, I would certainly like to have something seasonal in KS... Like in winter time there would be snow piles everywhere etc... But for some idea's, we need to modify the tileset (again).

Also the video was in my planning. But I really have NO idea how I would make the grande opening a cool thing. Anyone suggestions?
Like something that I create a special building for the opening, around 10 minutes after the opening of the server we'll have a party in there, with "coin-rain" and other small games, and a countdown clock or something (trigger)... Does that sound fun?

Furthermore, Falcury and I are really flattered and thank you all for all those great comments and compliments till now. It certainly makes us feel good =) And it does give me inspiration and energy to try and make everything as close to perfect as possible

Carrotpie

Question!! Please read this and say what you think about it!

Okay, lets say that there would show up 30 people in the server (filling it completely) and the lag would get SO bad, that the server even crashes before the grande opening! xD (LOL)
How about that we run different servers, allowing up to ... 15-20 people or so... I'm sure the lag would be alot less then, but it COULD make it less fun because : your friends cant join the same server cause its full , its completely deserted in your server, those kind of things...

What do YOU think that is best for Karrot Shire, but most important : what's best for YOU ?