View Single Post
Toni_

JCF Member

Toni_ is doing well so far

Apr 8, 2015, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by master sven View Post
Those big messages in the middle of the screen surely look awesome.
However, they can also be really annoying and confusing.
If I saw it correctly, captures are only shown in the bottom left, roasts only in the middle and scores are shown both in the bottom left and in the middle.
While playing it can be really annoying and hard to follow whats going on in the game when there are 2 or more messages filling your screen.

I think there should be at least an option to disable the messages in the middle of the screen and preferably a settings menu where one can select which kind of messages they want apear in which place.
I second this. I totally agree. It's too distracting for serious play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet CLM View Post
As for the multiplayer announcements question, everybody settle down. We've been playing with these for many months now and barely even notice them, if anything finding them less obtrusive because they don't take up valuable space in the recent chat area that could have been used for seeing what actual players are saying. You've had them for less than 24 hours and have noticed that something is different than it was before. Give it a week or so and see how you feel.
No. You are wrong. For me and much more players I asked, it's more important to see if there's a player on your screen you can hit, or if there is any pickup available than seeing if you roasted someone or someone lost the flag. Please make it custom so we can turn it off if we want to. It's easy to do. Please.

Also I noticed one bug. If you are playing Single Player, then use jjmorph to morph to frog or bird, and go to warp - you wont warp (just like before). But, if you then go away from the warp and use jjmorph again to morph to Jazz/Spaz/Lori, you will warp automatically, even tho you are not in the warp at that time.