View Single Post

JCF Member

Simon is doing well so far

Dec 30, 2016, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet CLM View Post
In Windows, pixel doubling doesn't reset across level transitions
Yes, pixel doubling is preserved across level-to-level transistions here, too. The size resets on the transistion from menu to first level, on selecting the first episode.

If even that doesn't happen on Windows, I'll look into a scripting workaround. I'm happy that the window scales nicely at all, that's 90 % of the work.

Quote:
and the A and S keys are perfectly usable, so I think the problem/s must be in Wine (or your configuration thereof) somewhere. Do A and S just not work for you at all? Even while chatting?
I can enter the player name "AaSs" for a JJ2 hotseat game just fine. Still, I should investigate my setup -- thanks for confirming that it works on Windows. (All 26 letters work for player name entry. A, S, W, F, G aren't bindable, but Q, Z, X, C, V, T are. Weird. Still likely that the issue is on my side.)

I apologize for rushing to conclusions that the game doesn't allow remapping A/S at all. I'm biased by JJ1, which hardwired functions to S, M, T and some other keys.

Edit: Oh my, A/S issue solved. JJ2 prevents for player 1 exactly the keys that player 2 is using. Obvious in hindsight, JJ2 is a multiplayer game. <_<;;

-- Simon

Last edited by Simon; Dec 30, 2016 at 08:08 PM.