View Single Post
Ragnarok!

JCF Member

Ragnarok! is a forum legendRagnarok! is a forum legend

Aug 29, 2008, 09:32 AM
A brand new levelmaking contest

You guessed it right if you guessed Domination!

This is a brand new levelmaking contest in which you have to make a Domination level. The rules are very simple.

1) The level must be domination.
2) The level must be bigger than 5000 if you multiply the height by the width. This one is slightly leniant, I just don't want miniature levels. That does not mean you are limited to a certain amount of control points, there can be as many as you want.
3) The level must NOT be a conversion or an edit off a previous level. It can't even be a remake.
4) The entry must be in by 30th September 23:59 my time [GMT +1].

Any questions? If not, what are you waiting for? Start JCSing. I assure you, the prize willn't be worth your while. o.0

Edit : Sadly I didn't think of this earlier. Only one entry, collabs are allowed, and to submit, send them off to my email address being sabatazayoni@hotmail.com. Alternatively, you could upload it to some file-sharing website and provide me with the link in my JCF message inbox thingy.

If you upload it somewhere, even J2O without telling me that it was for it somehow, I might not count it as an entry, I wouldn't know.

Last edited by Ragnarok!; Aug 30, 2008 at 05:53 AM.