View Single Post

JCF Member

Bartjaah is doing well so far

Nov 13, 2015, 02:50 AM
Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Playthrough

Hi!

I'm Bart, a big Jazz2 fan since 1998 (and ofc. 94'). I've played all the versions of the game and even got a rolling Demo I think no-one has (if you want to take a look at it, let me know!). My uncle worked at Project Two and it had some perks. I used to go by the name of 'DoubleU' in Jazz2 Online back in 99/2002, somewhere around that era. I even built some tilesets that I'm not proud of and hundreds of levels. I'm still an active member of the Jazz2 community and am visiting this site at least monthly. I just don't reply much.

Maybe you have heard of my Youtube channel. On my channel I post new retrogaming gameplay footage daily, mostly PC-games. Two days ago I started posting Jazz Jackrabbit 2 videos in HD quality/60fps. I was wondering if you guys could give an allround opinion on these videos (quality, gameplay, etc)! At the bottom of this post I'll share a few Jazz Jackrabbit related links (I can't share youtube videos here somehow). Around christmas I will be sharing Holiday Hare '98 (Played with Spaz) and Christmas Chronicles (played with Jazz) playthrough videos too. And perhaps somewhere around Easter I can share the playthrough of The Secret Files (Played with Lori)

Jazz Jackrabbit CD
Jazz Jackrabbit Holiday Hare '94
Jazz Jackrabbit Holiday Hare '95
Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Playlist (adding videos every day)

Thank you for watching and reading!
Bart a.k.a. Double U