View Single Post

JCF Member

Bartjaah is doing well so far

Nov 13, 2015, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaz View Post
Welcome back! I'll check your YT channel later on PC, But I'm definitely interested in seeing that rolling demo, be it for nostalgia and preservation. Maybe share the files somewhere? At least then you're not 'reselling' it, lol. I may've seen it running once on a demo PC in a computer store around 1998-ish. I first thought it was the actual game that played the regular macro's, but keyboard controls didn't respond. Either way, I'd love to see that demo running!

Thank you! Let me know what you think of the Jazz videos on my channel (I'm sure you'll find loads of other stuff that you'll love to see or forgot about!). The channel got over 1200 gameplay videos at this moment, growing every week, haha.

I have to go and look where the Rolling Demo's are, but I'll get into it right now! I know where they are so let me dig them up for you. Any ideas on whats the best location to share it so everyone can enjoy it? Will it be legal to share it (Not that I really care if it's legal or not, but I don't want to disobey any rules here).

Bart.