View Single Post
Sfaizst

JCF Member

Sfaizst is an asset to this forum

Jan 6, 2011, 02:17 PM
And what do you want to see? it's possible to get a ton of assember code (asm) out of JJ2, but this have nothing to do with a "high"-level programming language (like C where JJ2 is written in, C++, Delphi,...) and we are "decompiling" JJ2 since years (as a Delphi programmer i hate it to call C a high-level programming language, sorry, not realted to the theme, but had to say this)...
(plus itself and jjm and a ton of other utilitys and functions we are using all the time, wouldnd be possible without "decompiling")
In my oppinion you do not get happy with this, if you understand asm and know what you do, have fun and possible you will show us a result in some time (months?, years?,more years? )...

Have fun...

Sfaizst

Oh, before i forget:
I only saw for Delphi.Net once a decompiler that give a "readable" source back and for no other language (Scripts can be "decompiled" generally, I think D.Net is creating something similar like a script, so that netframework from windows can translate it and C,C++,Delphi,... are NOT Script Languages)