View Single Post
ultramecha

JCF Member

ultramecha is doing well so far

Mar 7, 2006, 01:01 AM
Exclamation Better Ideas

Trying to get the Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Source Code is pointless. Its so much easier to program your own Jazz Jackrabbit game using game maker systems, I have the tools to program games, not only that I know how to program games using such programs like Java and Visual C++ and even Delphi 6. I have an awesome game development program that is not only free to the public but as endless possibilities. I've created many 2d and some 3d games with this tool. There are tons of game creation tools, but this one is the best, it’s called "Game Maker" Easy to use once you've read the book, it has its own programming language but it’s based of Delphi 6. And you can make a game better than Jazz 2 people! Heck we could make a Jazz 3d with this! Anyways if anyone wants more info, I have a lot of experience with this software. Also if you don’t like Game Maker there is also another site with a crap load of game creation tools www.thegamecreators.com loads of game development tools. My site will host a variety of all game creating software all at one site, I'll keep yall posted

-Ultramecha