View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Nov 26, 2006, 03:22 PM
I turned the wheel, going through the usual process with it sounding like it was going to break and then turning. The loud hissing sound to my left abruptly stopped, the left pipe went cold, and heat flowed into the one before us. I turned the wheel back to its original position, and the hissing resumed.
"Something must be to the left. I can hear it," I informed the party. I took off along the left pipe. A short walk later, the source of the sound was discovered: the pipe was open. Whatever was once at the end of this pipe was now gone, save for a few stray bits of metal and broken machinery, obscured by the jet of white smoke pouring from the pipe.
L33tz4n quickly slithered over to warm her hands in the white smoke. "What's this?" Faw asked, looking at what appeared to be the only intact machine. He poked the baseplate with his spear, watching the needle on the display move up a bit and fall back down when he released the pressure. "Nevermind. I figured it out."
Uberbob ran to a particuarly large, half-submerged chunk of metal. "Look at the size of THIS item! We need to take it!" He proceeded to try his hardest to unearth the massive piece of scrapmetal.