View Single Post
The SlaYeR

JCF Member

The SlaYeR is doing well so far

Nov 10, 2003, 03:54 AM
“Lets me take care of that, friends.” He threw his gun at her head and knocked her backwards off her horse into a puddle of mud.

“Subtle and efficient.” Spaztic said as he stopped his horse.
“I think we lost those smelly fools he said while an important looking man rode towards them.

“Thank you fella’s, you saved the life of my dear pig.. erh, wife, how could I ever thank you?” The important looking man asked them.

“Well, we could use a place to stay I suppose, so that these two drunk idiots can get some rest.” .. “And a meal.” Disguise interrupted.

“I am goings to go back to the vilage.” Bjarni said. “I’m planning on taking over the bar from page 2 and starting my own club. Feel free to visit me anytime.” And with these words, he left, riding towards the horizon.. as usual.

“Allow me to introduce myself. I am the president of the united states.” The important looking man said.

“We are the three topless ..” Disguise got cut off in the middle of his sentence by receiving SlaYo’s elbow in his stumach. “.. hero’s, we are the three.. topless hero’s.” SlaYo said.

“You mentioned that we saved your wife?” Spaztic said with a puzzled look on his face.
He looked to his left and saw that five soldiers where trying to get the presidents wife back on her feet. “Oh, her.. yah we saved that, I mean her.” Spaztic admitted with a look of horror and disgust on his face as he looked at the lady. She had about three chins and must have weighted more then a cow. No wonder she didn’t feel any pain when she fell down to the ground.
“I’ve seen horses that looked better.” Spaztic thought to himself.

Flashback: Spaztic saw himself frolicking trough a meadow, Molly, Billy the Thumbs horse was frolicking close behind him. Spaztic turned around to give Molly a hug.
Such memories.

“Are you done yet? We are heading towards the mansion.”
The president said and he turned his horse around.

SlaYo jumped on top of the horse of the presidents wife.
She got on the back of her husbands horse, you could clearly tell that the horse did not like this.

After riding for about 30 minutes, with a few short breaks to help SlaYo get back on his horse, and to give Disguise some time to pee, they reached the presidents house.

“It’s late, we’d better get some rest.” Spaztic said as they were about to enter the mansion.

“Holy crap, look at all that gold.” Spaztic shouted excitedly, oblivious to the fact that the owner of the mansion was walking close behind him.

Everyone fell silent, including SlaYo and Disguise who were stuffing there pockets full of silverwear.

“Just kidding.” Spaztic said, followed by a cheesy grin.
Then he was an old and antique vase, he almost drooled all over himself.
That thing must be worth a fortune.

“You can follow Rose, she will be your loyal servant during your stay and will help you with every need you might have.” The president said.

Disguise and SlaYo giggled like two drunken teenager while Spaztic was still drooling over the vase. “Huh? Oh thanks.” He then looked at Rose.
She was the most beautiful woman he had seen in days.
Her blonde hair fell over the scar in her forehead and she only had four yellow teeth, the rest were of the purest off-white he had ever seen.

The three topless banditos followed Rose up the stairs. She told Disguise and SlaYo to enter the first room to the left.
The room was so big that the last house they lift in would entirely fit into it.
“Oh my.” SlaYo said when he saw a golden hand-mirror lying on a nightstand in the corner of the room.

Disguise emptied one of his pockets and threw the silverware under the bed, he tried to push the hand-mirror into his pants but it didn’t fit and he ripped the pocket off of his pants.

“Oh that’s just great, now we can forget about the silverware and the mirror.” SlaYo said as he fell down on the huge bed that stood against the back wall.

While Disguise and SlaYo where sleeping, Spaztic was having a little fun.

“Would you like to see my collection of stamps?” Rose asked him in an innocent voice.

“Sure thing, I like stamps.” Spaztic said.

“Well, this stamp I found at the post office, and this one was send to me by a friend. That’s it, time to get dirty.”

“ ;D “ Spaztic replied.

The next morning, the three topless banditos woke up late in the afternoon.
Spaztic bumped into Disguise on the corridor who was waiting for SlaYo to be finished in the shower.

“ Tonight, when everyone else is sleeping, we will sneak downstairs and steal a thing or two. The president keeps lovely things in his little house.”

Two beautiful young maids walked by. “So I see.” Disguise said.

“Yes…well he’s keeping a priceless vase and those stamps…oh boy.”
Spaztic dreamily looked at the wall thinking about last night.

“Stamps?” Disguise shook his head. “There’s a mirror in our room, a golden hand-mirror, must be worth a pretty penny.”

SlaYo stepped out of the bathroom. “Let’s go downstairs to get some breakfast.”

“Shouldn’t you put on some clothes before we walk downstairs?” Disguise said trying to cover up SlaYo with a towel as the maid’s walked by again.

The three of them walked down the marble staircase after SlaYo got dressed.
The president and his wife greeted them. To their left sat an angry looking young man, he gave them a funny look of disgust as they walked by.
His name was captain Trafton, an important figure in the American army, and a brutal one at that.

Spaztic, Disguise and SlaYo sat down next to each at the large, wooden table.

The president stood up and gently tapped the side of his glass with his spoon.
“I have a few things to say before we enjoy our lunch. As you can see we have three guests today. These fine young gentlemen have saved the life of my sweet and beautiful wife.
A toast on these three hero’s.

SlaYo poked Spaztic who was picking up sausages with his hands, in the ribs and pointed and his knife and fork.

“Oh good idea Slay.” Spaztic said and he put the silver knife and fork in his pocket.

The three of them stood up and raised their glasses. “Thanks.” They said and finished their champagne in one sip and then they belched. It all went quiet harmoniously.

The rest of the guests were quiet disgusted by this behaviour but they applauded.

“You have to eat with the knife and fork.” SlaYo whispered when he noticed that Spaztic started eating with his hands. “Get them out of your pocket you foul thief.”

He looked to his left and saw that Disguise wasn’t even using his hands, he dug his face in the food and started chewing. “I cant walk around the house naked but you can both act like a pig at the dinner table, that sux.” SlaYo said in a sad tone.

“Excuse me, you two.” Captain Trafton said as he looked from Spaztic at Disguise.
“Try using a knife and fork or shall we put three chairs in the pigpen?”
The rest of the guests laughed.

Disguise picked his fork and knife up and looked at them as if they were high-tech tools.
He put his fork in one end and stabbed his knife into the other hand and try to rip the sausage in two. Then it happened. He ripped a piece off of the sausage and it flung trough the air and down the gullet of the presidents wife who was laughing louder then everyone else.
She made a few uncomfortable and dying sounds and her four chins stopped shaking and as she tried to draw breath her fat and stubby fingers reached for her throat.
The guest rose to their feet in shock and the president hit his pig….err, wife on the back in an attempt to save her life.

“This might be a good moment to leave.” Spaztic whispered as he got out of his chair.

The three topless banditos slowly sneaked towards the door, SlaYo gently tapped on Spaztic’s shoulder and pointed at the vase. “Let’s not leave empty handed.” He whispered.

Spaztic motioned for Disguise to open the door and he clutched his hands around the vase.

“Hold it right there you foul criminals.” Captain Trafton shouted at them.
The three topless banditos stopped dead in their tracks and slowly turned around.
“We were on our way to get some help…. Honest.” Disguise lied.

Captain Trafton pulled his gun and the rest of the people, including woman and children followed his example. Soon, twenty-two guns where pointing at their heads.
“You killed the presidents wife.” Captain Trafton said before he looked at the soldiers.
“Arrest them.”