View Single Post
The SlaYeR

JCF Member

The SlaYeR is doing well so far

Nov 10, 2003, 03:55 AM
“TOPLESS TIME!!!.” Disguise shouted.
The three topless banditos tried to rip their shirts off but failed miserably.
Spaztic dropped the vase and started cussing.

“No cussing.” Captain Trafton shouted.

SlaYo accidentally hit Disguise in the face because he was lost in his shirt.

“Any other ideas?” Disguise asked out of breath.

“Look the presidents wife is trying to get up.”

Everyone looked at the presidents wife, including Disguise and SlaYo who didn’t get that Spaztic was only saying this to save them some time.

“Quick, follow me.” He shouted as he ran out of the door.

SlaYo and Disguise quickly ran after him, they were followed by an angry mob.
“How on earth are we going to outrun captain Trafton, the president and 21 angry men, women and children?” Disguise shouted.

Then they saw that the Mexicans had returned with more men to capture them.
“Oh no, here comes more trouble.”

“Stop right there.” One of the Mexicans shouted when he noticed Disguise, Spaztic and SlaYo. The three topless banditos realised that they were surrounded and stopped.

Disguise felt around in his pocket and pulled out a spoon that he had stolen during dinner.
“STAND BACK, I HAVE A SPOON HERE AND I AM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT.”
He shouted at captain Trafton’s man who now took a step back.

“Don’t be so stupid, you morons. It is only a spoon, we all have guns.” Captain Trafton shouted at his men who sighed and now took a step forward.

“Thank you for bringing them to us.” The captain of the Mexicans said.
“We will take them from here and punish them by hanging them in our capitol city.

“Are you nuts?” Captain Trafton asked… He was furious, you could tell by his nostrils, they were trembling, that’s how furious he was. “They are our prisoners. They killed the presidents wife.”

“It was an accident, we didn’t mean to.” SlaYo said in his defence.
“I don’t care.” The captain of the Mexican army said.
“They totally destroyed our prison by blowing up a supporting wall.”

“Wow, we did that? … I mean, we didn’t mean to.” Spaztic mumbled.

“We are taking these men in captivity, even if we have to fight for them.” Captain Trafton shouted.

“So be it, good sir.” The captain of the Mexican army shouted and he charged. Followed by about 25 soldiers.

Captain Trafton’s army attacked the Mexicans and the fight started.

“I think we’d better leave.” Spaztic said. “The battlefield is no place for a bunch of honest thieves like us.”

“I agree, let’s go back to the house, steal all of the silverware and the golden hand-mirror and head back for hell valley. Bjarni told us he was going to start a saloon, we can probably hide over there.

Our three friends, ;D followed this plan of action and raided the mansion of all the lovely silverware while the fighting continued outside.

“Poor sod’s they are fighting over us while we aren’t there, I feel kind of sorry for them. Those losers.” SlaYo said as the three of them laughed.

They stole three horses and rode down the long road, facing the sunset.

Here ends tale #2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAVE FUN READING (I should have said that in the beginning. Oh well >D) <3 Ducky