View Single Post

JCF Member

[GpW]Urbs is an asset to this forum

Sep 22, 2005, 11:23 AM
Well lemme just clarify 1 thing. The so called infiltration by Chiyu was all in his good will, he was even invited in the clan by me, under a false nick, but be that as it may. And I hereby declare he did no ill to gpw as a clan. What he did on JDC, I will not comment, and I don't really care that much. Although it wasnt right, but if u look at another topic, it seems alot of people were doing it. Thats all.

EDIT: I still stand firmly behind other points, and despite having caused a 3rd world war, I'm glad to see people realising that thy did things wrong, and finnaly repeneshing for them. If thats the correct term. Anyhow, alot of truths have been revealed, some more shocking some less, but I really dislike the fact that some tournaments which should have been firendly competition are misused like this. I understand clans hate to lose, or individuals, but never have I, or my clan cheated even if we knew we might lose. Sure we declined tons of wars, cuz hell, no one likes to lose. But that makes us lame, not cheaters. people be lame, dont be cheaters! It all comes out sooner or later...

Gamer Pryde Worldwide