View Single Post

JCF Member

Grytolle is a forum legendGrytolle is a forum legendGrytolle is a forum legend

Sep 22, 2005, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fquist
You could've just not done these things in the first place. I'm not talking to you when saying 'you' but to whoever was involved in any of these things described. You reap what you sow, if you want to keep the peace, the best thing to do would be:

1. Show how this is widespread over all clans
2. Apologize for your own misbehaviour, and announce you will accept any sincere apologies from other clans.
3. Ask the other involved clans to forgive and forget and forgive them, and say you want to make a new start.

If this is war, it's only because the people involved all act immature. If people admit they were mistaken and not fight with others, nothing should go wrong. I haven't seen any admittances from C.C yet for example that they did wrong. Owning up to what you did wrong does not equal admitting defeat. You can say you did wrong and that you hope and expect the other clans will admit their faults too. That is not defeat, it's what's the grownup thing to do.
I used the techniche of silent admitting I only corrected Sasik on the part about me playing for LR, since ironically Nunez did that. There is no point in denying anything anymore, I guess. You stole n00b's concept - hence I won't say I love you.