Thread: Clan forum
View Single Post

JCF Member

Newspaz has disabled reputation

Oct 4, 2002, 01:02 PM
Clan forum

The Clan FAQ

I want to join a clan! But how?
Well, being nice and friendly is all you need! Well, it's not really a demand, but you'll see that it will help. Playing often also is a requirment. Lets say often is about once a day.

What clans are there?
Jazz2 features a lot of clans. However you will see that most clans are hopeless inactive. The most known clans are probably:

- The Cracco Clan (CC)
- Dark Mercenaries (DM)
- Fellowship of the ring (FoR)
- Total Freaks (TF)
- Gurus of Proactive Warfare (GpW)
- Reign of Terror (RoT)
- The Brothers clan (BR>)

If you think this list should be altered you can private message me by clicking here. A lot more clans are listed here.

Where can I read about clans
You can read about clans on their websites. You can find several links on this location.

Are there any general rules on clans?
To my despite. No. There is no agreement between clans on how to act. It happens every once in a while that clans have a war (however it's getting less and less), and that they do not agree on the result.

Are there any rules in this forum?
Yes. Most of them are generally used on this forum. The ones I think are mostly handled with care on this forum are:
- No personal attacks
- Please do keep on topic!
- Ofcourse things will have to be clan related
- No swearing/cussing allowed.
- No page claiming

I don't want to close this thread because I'd like to get new feedback every once in a while. And to keep this clean I will delete all replies every once in a while.

Last edited by Newspaz; Sep 6, 2004 at 12:25 PM.