View Single Post

JCF Member

EvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHART

Jan 3, 2012, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stijn View Post
I hope I'm not offending anyone by posting here - I don't technically have anything to do with JDC, but I've worked with the code on a few occasions, and depending on what needs to be done I could perhaps help out (blur would be the obvious one to do it I guess but I don't know how involved he is nowadays)

Anyway, let me know if I can help, at least for the small things I think I could be of use.
The system being talked about is basically a total overhaul of the way scoring works. Probably not necessary to completely rewrite JDC but still a good chunk of it. Luckily, the design part was basically finished, so it's just a matter of implementation. It's described here, with all the necessary formulas to start with (can be tweaked later): http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?t=16741

That's a private forum, so if anyone without access wants to read the details just ask and I will repost all the relevant stuff.

Note that I'm posting here out of interest in a new system, not as a jdc admin.... (I'm mostly-retired from jdc).