View Single Post
Ragnarok!

JCF Member

Ragnarok! is a forum legendRagnarok! is a forum legend

May 30, 2012, 02:56 PM
Hey everyone, it's getting closer and closer to that time, where summer is here and we're all free to get down to some good old fashioned duelling (and events). So upon minor discussion, JDC 21 is planned to start again in July, or around the last week of June, or so.

So what will be different this season? Well, we wanted to make a new scoring system as you could tell, but as far as I can confirm, that won't happen till JDC 22. However, to spice things up a little, I have opted to run JDCE alongside JDC again, so what is JDCE? JDCE is going to be a single-elimination knock-out tournament that runs alongside JDC, whereby players will have to face one opponent per round in probably pre-determined maps. However, I haven't decided if I want this to be a 1v1 or a 2v2 tournament yet, so I open this section to you; tell me what you would like to see in JDCE?

JDCE will also be worth a set amount of points, which will be distributed according to the position you appear in the knock-out table. This isn't all completely figured out yet, so more details later to follow.

What else, well, Whantil causes 3hks >: [. See you in a month!