Thread: bash 14
View Single Post

JCF Member

FawFul is a forum legendFawFul is a forum legendFawFul is a forum legend

Feb 28, 2012, 05:35 AM
Ok so let's get this stuff started

I contacted FS again and we decided I will organise it (with some help by FS) this year. Since there hasn't been any objections on this we think it's fine.

So what will this mean?

This means that I respectfully want to ask anyone to come up with some levels for bash 14. This is your moment to advice levels for the bash in this thread. That includes, in case you want to, giving levels made by yourself. This also means that you still have time before the deadline of 9 April (when the anniversary actually is) to make levels and give them here. In the meantime till 9 April, I will be updating a list of Battle and CTF. (try to finish your levels before 6 April though, otherwise you risk there is not enough time left or bash already started in the weekend)

No list before the very last list (probably given of Battle/Ctf is definitive. This means that there can still be levels scrapped and added in the meantime, but it should give an idea of what the list overall should look like.

Also keep in mind that the bash should have an okay quality, this maybe sounds like a harsh rule for a game anniversary, but it has always been this way that having a level in the bash is some sort of achievement. Of course, this will also depend on the amount of (good) levels.
But overall, High quality levels have more chance of staying in the list than low quality levels when it's full. To make things clear: The pack is not about everyone having atleast one or more level in.

When there is a bunch of levels given i will try to make an early list up as soon as possible. Good luck to everyone that still feels like JCSin', remember there is still more than a month to work on a level :P.

I forgot to mention that levels should be on the internet (preferably j2o) in order to get in the bash

Last edited by FawFul; Feb 28, 2012 at 08:30 AM.