View Single Post

JCF Veteran

Tubz is doing well so far

Jul 30, 2004, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelTalon
Just for the heck of it here's BW. Feel free to put it in the main post if you'd like to make a dead (or legendary?) clans section.

BW - Black Wolves
Leadership: SteelTalon, MErlin
IRC Channel: N\A
Active members: SteelTalon
Overall skill: Extremely high
Player activeness: Extremely low
Clan activeness: Dead
New member strictness: Extremely high
Comments: BW was the first clan ever for JJ2, and probably also the best (especially for its time). Assembled by MErlin and Dethman, the two biggest legends in JJ2 history, the clan roster went like this:
MErlin
Dethman
Koopa
WiZard
SteelTalon
The BW were so elitist that only these five ever made the clan. They were known for decimating their opponents and never taking one loss in their entire history. Sadly though, they rarely fought and the clan died relatively quickly because nobody was ever good enough to replace those who had left. SteelTalon still lurks around but is not seen often and is only a shadow of his former glory.
Yo ST, I got a couple questions. When in the hell did I say that quote in your sig. Another thing, is Dethman still alive in the community or left, because if he is still alive or has some kind of contact, I'd like to talk to him.

"Jewel is the Metallica of Yodelling." ~Edwin McCain
"Yes, it's a personal attack if you save my picture about internet safety" ~Labratkid
"You know what JBL? The only reason you were WWE Champion for a year was because Triple H didn't want to work Tuesdays!" ~Paul Heyman, addressing the public at the "ECW: One Night Stand" PPV on Sunday, June 12, 2005