View Single Post

JCF Member

Treylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legend

Apr 20, 2010, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSworD View Post
I'm going to be honest.

Pretty typical newbie treatment. I don't know exactly what's going on, but the 'fakers' probably could have been prevented. I think it's the fault of the clan for not being more careful with recruitment. If you care about your clans 'reputation' or whatever. Yes, it's just a game, and harassing newbies is just the type of game some people like to play.
Wait, since when did we say were newbies? We've been around for quite a while. About a year and a half. No, were not old, but I wouldn't say new either. I suppose you guys assume he's "new" because you've never seen him. You shouldn't really assume someone's new just because you've seen them the first time. Also, I'm amused how the way you guys treat HotRod like the leader or something. To be honest, I didn't really think this "Tormented" guy seemed to be real. I really didn't want to recruit that person, but Kev insisted that we should recruit "good" people...I should've really urged him to check IP. If Unearth was hosting when this recruitment ever happened, I'm pretty sure he'd find out who this person really was. I bet if our clan was older, you guys would probably say something slightly different. It isn't 100% our fault, you know. You kind of make out this is some kind of everyday thing. I don't think I've heard strong members faking to get into new clans. Well, maybe except that CC thing which happened ages ago, but that is not recent news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron97 View Post
Nice one. You cannot post it on jj.net because you would be banned,so post it here? I want to see a proof of me faking my own brother. If you prove us I faked my brother,THEN ALRIGHT,I will believe all this. Otherwise,please remove it.
I want to see proof of your "brother". Anyone can claim they have a sibling and share the same IP. It's not that hard. Also, the whole "Project Brainwash" thing I heard about Archer posting on your forums...that leaves me really suspicious. He insisted to himself he didn't want to say that. Not to mention, I think I remember one time when your "brother" joined and someone made a pinging server saying the password of our training.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troglobite View Post
This is in part why I have never decided to join a clan, and have to deal with drama like this. However, I know there can also be benefits to being in one, and I wish you luck with CDF.
I tend to avoid drama when it's there, but sometimes I like to get my voice out on things, I will admit pointless arguments are kind of amusing with youtube comment corners though. Drama is part of life too, it's just something you eventually get over with. Of course I'll get over with this sometime, I just wanted to clear things up to people.

Last edited by Treylina; Apr 20, 2010 at 07:58 AM. Reason: quote reply blah blah