View Single Post
Vegito

JCF Member

Vegito is an asset to this forum

Apr 20, 2010, 09:27 AM
Several people used to join other rival clans. I can't even remember half of them nor I'll call names really. Espescially during clanwars people would "fake" to be certain persons or other "new" persons would be created to join clans. Or in CCs case, we actually created an entirely new clan for ourselves. Faking has been around ever since I really got involved in the clan scene...
Other than that.. I checked Tormented his IP and found out quite fast it was an existing JJ2 player. I didn't really get involved yet though because I simply didn't really bother or have time for it. It was something that was in the back of my mind though. Thanks for clearing it up.
Oh, another thing.. There has been another fake CDF member. Remember Corona-CDF- ..?
He's better known as Emperor, St Louis or at the moment Raven[VS]. You better "kick" him out too if you didn't find out for yourself already. Most clans do IP checks in every possible way now before taking in new members. Might be an idea for you to do so too. Yes, this (-)(-)(-)(-) happend a lot but theres an IP logger for a reason now isn't there.. It can so easily be prevented nowadays. I kind of feel the same as FS does.