View Single Post

JCF Member

White Rabbit is doing well so far

Oct 5, 2007, 02:39 AM
I don't know about you guys, but here's the conundrum I'm stuck in:
1. We have a pump with a missing cog (5J on Torkell's map). The pump can be activated by diverting warm liquid into it, but it won't function without the missing cog. We don't know what the pump does...presumably it pumps in the warm liquid into the cold one. Also, presumably, we need to find the missing cog to get the pump to function.
2. We have a box with an indentation containing two claws (6P). The pipe coming out of the box leads across the cold liquid, towards the clock tower.
3. We have two pipes leading into the clock tower. One pipe is warm, and comes from the cliff at 2AC on Torkell's map. Presumably, the other pipe, which is cold, comes from the box. The door is 'shuddering as if trying to open'. Presumably, it will open if both pipes are warm.
4. Leetzan is missing. She was last seen here. I don't think we'll ever get anywhere concerning the old laptop without her.

So, find the cog, find a way to use the box, and find Leetzan.
Where could the cog be? No idea.
How to use the box and the claws? No idea.
Where could Leetzan be? Well, almost the whole map was freezing cold for a while, so if she's alive she can't have been anywhere near the pipes. Shuriken travelled to the light from the ceiling, and didn't find her there. Where else is it warm enough for survival? The cave opening we came from in the first place. She must've gone back to Abydos, so, let's try going there.