View Single Post

JCF Member

blurredd is an asset to this forumblurredd is an asset to this forum

Apr 8, 2010, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FawFul View Post
i think the whole commnunity expects too much from blur. i mean, by our behaving i can imagine he kinda feels like having a 'duty' to program jj2+ for the jj2 commnunity. And you guys want it fastly done and keep asking stuff, i know it's all great; a new version, but manners.
To be fair, it's more broken than usual. But it was my original intention to have others do the last minute testing it since I figured I wouldn't find all the bugs myself in time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treylina View Post
I understand you guys are trying to keep everyone happy, but I'm pretty sure almost everyone would agree with me (though Lori haters probably don't care about the changes)...why are you sacrificing something that's at least somewhat noticable?
I originally wanted to keep the gun tip customizable, but others convinced me otherwise. It wouldn't be too hard to go with the originally way I wanted, assuming others don't object.

Quote:
Like the shading is so dark compared to the rest it feels strange. Or I might as well blame the colour limit for being such an old game.
I'll see what I can do.
ATB Contest. Scripting Language.
Gameplay Theories.
1UP. Pitfall. Desolation.
SC2.