View Single Post

JCF Member

SAMI is doing well so far

Feb 25, 2015, 11:45 AM
While playing in window mode, the game only lets you to stretch the window size to maximum resolution but looses the aspect ratio (aka stretched at both sides as much as possible, worse in widescreen monitors). This sucks a lot and also you can't stretch it manually (like I want to stretch it just a little, but not fully).

In this case we should have the ability to do the following:
1] If I start stretching it by holding the pointer from the corners of the window, it should stretch maintaining the original aspect ratio (aka 4:3). So we can make the window size to that of monitor keeping the aspect ratio intact.

2] Stretching shouldn't be limited to only full or original size. Rather, we should be able to stretch the 480p window to 600p size even though the monitor/ desktop resolution is set to value more than the one I mentioned (like 1440p).

3] In case I want to make the window size back to default one again, double clicking in the title bar should make the size back to original, not the custom size one will make. That also reminds me; once you minimize the game- the minimize/maximize button doesn't work and you need to do it again by right clicking on it and selecting the desired option. This needs a fix.

4] Being thay said, you still should be able 5to screw up the aspect ratio if you stretch by holding the pointer at sides of window other than the corners I mentioned in point 1. For returning to original aspect ratio again, clicking on maxinize button should return it to original state.

I post this via my mobile. As such, there could be possible spelling mistakes/errors which I didn't notice. I'm sorry for that (incase those exists in this post). But my mobile with touch key which 8s quite small sucks like shit. Pretty much impossibl3 to write properly with it.

Last edited by SAMI; Feb 25, 2015 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Reason already mentioned in the last paragraph.