View Single Post

JCF Member

Primpy is an asset to this forumPrimpy is an asset to this forum

Feb 26, 2015, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMI View Post
The normal flame thrower doesn't stick to walls while power up one does. So how about making the normal flame thrower sticking to wall? Oh, add some effects on players while in sugar rush mode (like colour glowing around the player during sugar rush).

And when the player runs- a white glowing trail appears behind him/her. What about replacing it with fur colours of the player (Like if I use green fur- it should have green trail instead of white).
I really like your Sugar Rush related idea. For the flame thrower bug, there is JJ2+ bug reports but I guess here's alright too.

Anyway, I'm all into this Sugar Rush thingy. I always liked the idea of a sugar rush, but it doesn't really feel "rushy" at all. The song is hyping you up, but there's no visual effects. It feels just like some temporary invincibility. To take an example, in the Mario games, when you get the star, not only that the soundtrack changes and you're invincible, but you're also changing colors. The sugar rush is a moment of total hype, a moment where you expect something like "uber speed" and going fast and destroying stuff anywhere. I don't want this to be just a boring thing, this is why I absolutely agree with SAMI.

"Floppy ears and a big butt?" - Slaz