View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Oct 3, 2002, 12:44 PM
"But I don't WANT to go on another adventure!" Tyf kept saying, over and over, distraught. Various rabbits tried to calm her by saying "so don't particiapate", but got a harsh look in response.
"Oh, yes, and to make it even more insanely complicated, I have a small list here of superweapons that can not be used due to various inherent flaws!" cried BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ, unrolling a sheath of paper. One by one, he began to call out superweapon names.
"Laser shark gun, Planetkiller 4,000, Weedwhacker 2,000, LFG 80,000,000,000, Grim Death XY, Rofer, Jihad Blower V3, Ultimate Nightmare Inducer.."

(two hours later)

"..Rafter Knocker, Plasma Utensils, the Barney Song, Pez dispensers, Quasi Powerful Paperweight, the Death Star, and the Diamondus Blaster!"
BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ looked worridly around at the sleeping faces, and then cleared his throat importantly. "Weapon searching time starts now, though not too late to sign up late! All particiapants must be back within 31 days, or they will be Disqualified!"
A few light sleepers sat bolt upright, disloging the not quite so light sleepers, causing them to sit bolt upright, accidentally crashing into a giant cymbal which woke up the not at all light sleepers. The ones whose wish to win the tournament, or just own a cool superweapon and have particiapated in the tournament had vanquished their opposition to going on an adventure darted through the door, despite it being closed.

BBoy staggered away from the War Tavern, trying to remember if he had spelled his name right on the entry form. Two bs, one x, three os.. when he was crashed into by Batty Buddy, who was looking for a takeoff area among the minature horde of adventurious personages around them.
"oops.. sorry, Bboy. Didn't see you there."
"Direct result of wearing sunglasses in the night time." said Kovu, solemnly, with hiking boots and a large cantine slung over his shoulder. "Now, I've got a location in mind, and I don't want any of you following me, ok?"
"Fine with me." said Batty Buddy, flexing his wind muscles. "I'm headed towards.. well, I won't tell you, but you needn't worry me. I have this Holomap-Buddy.." he pulled out an object from his backpack ".. that will allow me to navigate even the most dangerous marshmellows! Err. Forgot I said that."
"..." said BBoy, wordlessly, pointing to the left a bit, before slumping into a nearby convinient ditch. Batty and Kovu looked in the direction BBoy had been looking, then froze as a all too familiar figure bore down on them.
"Hello, consumer, yes hello, consumer, bah bup bada bah, BeBop Cola!"