View Single Post
Toni_

JCF Member

Toni_ is doing well so far

Jan 16, 2012, 04:01 AM
Hahaha. This thread is a funny one. Plunk, would you like to play JJ2 and be active online, instead of being "active" on JCF?

The point is here: active players in JJ2 are visiting jazzjackrabbit.net and it's forums more often than they visit J2O. They visit JJ.net because there is a tournament going on there, and it's easy for them to post on forums where they play matches, and there they can argue a lot! BELIEVE ME, YOU WOULDN'T LIKE THAT TO BE HERE! -means on arguing and flamewars-

They visit J2O often enough to upload some levels, check for other levels, view pictures and upload some pictures, too. It isn't bad to keep J2O online in that matter, but we all agree, J2O needs some refreshment, in any way.

Soooo, if you played JJ2 online more often, you could have already met those people who posted pictures on J2O. They're almost all active (well, let's say 99% of them).

The thing I wanted to say is that I would really like to meet YOU in JJ2 online. Yes, you. And not only you, I'd like to meet everyone from JCF. I hardly saw anyone playing it online for years. There are some 'oldies' who were inactive and who came back and were active in 2011 and some of them are still active. For example: Rag - still active, CelL - was active during the JDC season, and suddenly he disapeared, R3p- was active last year... and a lot of more I can't think of right now because my head is full of something else, what's not JJ2 :P.