View Single Post
Trafton

JCF Member

Trafton is an asset to this forum

Jan 17, 2003, 02:30 PM
Re: Let the Rumor Machine begin!

I both love and hate It at the same time. It is the source of much hope and even more frustration. It's nice to see that It is back yet again.

Quote:
Originally posted by ShadowGPW
A yes its so far again to let it all go, First some Credit from Newspaz for finding this all out.

- The first hint, suddenly they show up again in October (after completing UT2003) and post. Now this could be more related to the complains about the GBA edition but still.
I would think they were just showing up to post about JJGBA. After all, that is what Cliffy did.

Quote:
- "Needless to say Noogy and I are working together." I quote this from CliffyB at JCF. Erm, Noogy and CliffyB reunited?
I thought he meant Unreal II? Regardless, that could mean one of many games. Still, I hope it is in fact JJ3.

Quote:
- Suddenly when Unreal2 hitted GOLD Noogy posts a Picture of Jazz after a long time! ok its just a congrat but still why suddenly our bunny.
Maybe it was an excuse to post it here. Maybe it was because Noogy likes drawing Jazz. Maybe it was a hint towards something. There is no way to know.

Quote:
-"I want to say a big congratulations to CliffyB (who I am doing some work with) on completing Unreal 2." - Quoted from Noogy at www.noogy.com - Okey now that is confirmed they are back.
Like I said, it's probably Unreal II that they meant.

Quote:
Does this mean they ARE working on it or is this for an other game. Let the good old Rumor machine start again. I call this Project "It"
We do not know if Project It even is happening - after all, there might not be any project other than Unreal II. It's nice to hope for, but in the game business, it's all about anticipation. If there was a good chance that JJ3 or whatever It happens to be, would come out, Cliffy would probably have been more enthusiastic in his "Future of Jazz" post. Still, it's nice to think (there's always hope), and I hope that it is something Jazz-related. After all, JJGBA was kept secret to the general Jazz 2 community up until it was announced. It could happen, and this might be a hint, but I doubt it. It would be nice, however, if Epic posted in a topic other than "The Future of Jazz" (CliffyB, that means you ;-P) and give us some indication of how well JJGBA sold, what this means for Jazz, etcetera. Until then, rumors may be the best thing we have.