Thread: ChatLogJJ2 II
View Single Post
Spaz Boy

JCF Member

Spaz Boy is doing well so far

Jan 3, 2002, 06:57 PM
I wanna beta-test

Hehehe, I'll beta-test on the ME computer (since it probably won't work on XP, yuk.) Anyway, my idea is sort of complicated, but would definitely be cool. (You could always make it an add-on...)

Anyway, this is assuming that you are going to release Admin Kit Server 2.x and Admin Kit Client (*NEED THIS*)

Have the server be able to select chatlog in the AKS options, and have the client have a window, so that the admin(s) [Yes, I heard you say it will support multiple clients at once.] can read and log at the same time. This would be good because the admin wouldn't have to be there for some things.

A bug I found is that if two people are playing splitscreen (maybe just if the server is doing it) then it screws everyone up. It might say Aiko for Spaz Boy, etc.

~SB

P.S. Just so you know, I've got loads of ideas for AKS...so get ready for a 2.5. ;P

P.P.S. I'm willing/want to beta test any or all of your future programs. (This applies to anyone..er...depends on the program. ;P)
(I won't test cheat programs.)

Gah, just read you have enough beta testers, darn. Well, I'm still willing to help.

" don't question something made in Japan.. Cuz that will just lead to more questions.. just understand that it's a bag of hell and move on" -VeggieMan[GpW]

LONG LIVE TEH SNUFUSS!

The AntiMcDonalds forums have turned into the JCF. Now includes the "spontaneous corrupt" feature.

(That was a fanchy smanchy way of saying that the forums are broked. AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT TOO.)