Thread: ChatLogJJ2 II
View Single Post
Lama

JCF Member

Lama is doing well so far

Jan 14, 2002, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Krezack
Nitro you didnt impress me exactly where do you search for those? i know one place...hmmmm..uh well but you cant chancge them in that area....search the games memory? it would appear in hex not ascii....but i think your on the right track there nitro.
Actually, searching the games memory for ASCII is possible and you can make it appear in ASCII and not hex. How? In your case, since you're not using Windows XP that messes up memory, you could use a program to search for the ASCII strings and view them as ASCII and not hex. Just click the 2nd to the farthest on the left icon to use the ASCII search, its the one to the right of the magnifying glass and directly below start. The program isn't TMK or WPE but the author of the program is the same as the one who made the latter stuff I mentioned, btw. If you get SI 4.5 not to crash on you, I think you may be able to use it for that, too.

"I fake so many people that I don't know what my own name is any more." ~Overlord

"Well... UR MOMS FAT" ~CrimiClown®

"Why is baking soda so magically delicious?" ~Doubble Dutch

"Hypodise." ~Link