View Single Post

JCF Member

White Rabbit is doing well so far

Apr 11, 2005, 10:02 AM
Haha, low detail for Lava Lagoon. DS, you could've taken a screenshot of me, before left, in Bay of Diamionds.

The bash wasn't as hectic and frantic as some of the earlier bashes, like 3 or 4 (4 was especially confusing for me because of all those players...and because I missed Agama Or was that 3? Or 5? Nm), which is why I enjoyed it. You could turn JJ2 on or off at random and always have something to do and someone to see in the bash (except in the few times when the bash was deserted because of TSF test lvls, JJ2WC2 pre-games and "anti-bash" jazzers).

The only bad thing about this year's bash, I think, was the lag. Even with just 3-4 players (not including console or me) the game would lag incredibly and I would lose flags, get roasted/hurt without knowing about it. Fortunately, I was able to score a few roasts after I was supposed to be dead and lost all my power-ups. Another bad thing about this year's bash is that there were so many ppl online at times, and yet only a fraction were actually in the bash server. The rest where on tests, battle1, groundforce lvls, etc, which, to me, contradicts the point of anniversary bashes, where ppl are supposed to come together. The least complaint I have to voice with my insignificant mouth is that sometimes the bash WOULD get very popular but the player limit was never raised higher than 20, afaik, so not everyone could come. Also, the Bash troubleshooter server was pretty cool too, although I felt it needed a warp at the bottom, hehe.

A big disappointment for me was to miss (gasp) my own lvl completely. I kept playing 'What is this?', '.', 'Rainy Rain Forest' like a dozen times and yet my lvl, along with a lot others, seemed to be on very, very little. I guess it's just bad timing on my part.

I got to see a lot of ppl. Er...yes, a lot of ppl, that's it. More than I could've dreamt of, hehe. A lot of newbies where there too and ppl I've never met in my life were playing which is not only nice cannon fodder in CTF games but also shows that JJ2 is going quite strong after all these years.

Thanks for reading. See you, er in 0.09 seconds, right after I've clicked 'Post Quick Reply'.

EDIT: Dohdohdoh. I forgot to thank Cell and FS for composing the pack. *thanks and waves* Oh, and of course I want to thank all the ppl, er, DS thanked because I'm too stupid to remember all the names.