View Single Post

JCF Member

DarkSonic is doing well so far

Apr 12, 2005, 10:46 AM
I have played E.Prime in the first day, never played it after that. Although I played E.Prime twice with not alot of time between the 2 times. Or something.

Some levels I played alot were Rainy Rain Forest(not one of my favourite levels) and Villain Village.

The level I was not roasted in was Religion, and I won 2 times in Even Darker Insomnia.

I didn't like the fact that there weren't alot of players in the server when my level was played and I was in the server. Too bad ;/
I think I played long enough in the bash, I was probably one of the most active players in the server(probably not because I slept in the night =P) That's a reason why I'm not playing in some screenshots by Mono. Oh well. I can't play every single hour. The second day, I had connection problems till the end of the afternoon(in my country, it was around 16:30 or something)

My favourite levels of the pack that were not made by myself?
CTF : Religion, Technodus Cargo Station, Quasar Quandary.
Battle : EvilMike's Evil Fortress, Garden Brawl, E.Prime, The Corsair's Coast.
The shortest rounds were in Siege of the Past, which was the smallest CTF level of the pack, I believe.

I didn't play every level with alot of people. Too bad. I wish I'd play in some levels with alot of people, hehe.

A level I only liked because of the music was Merry Hypothermia. There were alot of people in the server when I played that level, like one of my screenshots is showing.

Overall, this shows this was a good bash, but only because of the levels, not the activity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Jarno View Post
What is Distopia