View Single Post

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Mar 8, 2014, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Ementaler View Post
We think this solution has many advantages on both sides: our team is not convinced its customizability is a feature that's worth implementation in the patch and at the same time keeping it an external project of a person more associated with the jjnet community than any of the JJ2+ staff members will ensure that it's up to date with all of the competitive community's needs that our patch often can't keep up with.
This is a really long sentence!

Anyway, is it really that difficult to make cstop read the amount of seconds it counts down from an ini setting rather than from a hard-coded constant? Seems trivial to me to patch in and while it doesn't address everything that user patch offers it'd make a lot of people happy, I gather.

I mean, the code is literally "countdownStartPos = 5;". Seems feasible to me to make that a user setting instead.