View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Nov 21, 2006, 01:44 PM
The water elemental repeatedly attacks Abydos and gets healed for several hours, 40 HP, and three charges of Snow Skin.
Abydos dies!

the Water Elemental HP:2/8  (+): +2 movement. Takes effect round AFTER it is cast.  (-):
the Accupuncturist HP:6/8  (+):   (-):
Araches/L33tz4n HP:20/20  (+):   (-):
Faw/Uberbob HP:20/24  (+):   (-):
Code:
-2 HP/turn.Summon an Enchantresphere. Immune to magic.Attacks just take 1 move, and don't end turn, but only heal 2 HP.Raises somebody and puts them under your control, but they die at end of turn.

Abydos' blood-stained jaws lurched and creaked under the crashing force of the magical water. They shuddered, let out a final ear-splitting shriek, and fell limp, never to move again. The contracting of the bridge ceased, and the spikes behind us that blocked our path to the save point and fountain retracted back into the ground.
I sprinted forward and poked the doorway's limp carcass with my spear, just in case. It showed no reaction. I turned to the remainder of the party. "What now?"
"We.. opened the door. I guess we go in," L33tz4n concluded. The accupuncturist handed the needles back to her, bowed, and vanished, and the water elemental simply disappeared in a splash of light.

Do I get to read the Strategy Thread now? I'm curious how long ago you guys could tell I was screwed in this battle.